Thursday, August 31, 2006

Its late......
relatively. 2:47 am, and Im eating a piece of apple pie with strawberry cool whip on top. delicious. I need to be up at eight though. Ouch. Does apple pie spoil? I sure hope not, cuz i left it out all night. Today was a good day, I think. I got some sunlight, met a few folks which is always fun, took an hour nap, and got some free pizza. I also worked out(I guess thats why Im eating another piece), but most importantly, I met up with an old friend. It was right on time too, since Im going through some stuff, and needed to hear an encouraging word. Not that the conversation was all fluff, just that its good to talk to people with similar experiences to your
own. Instead of uptating this blog, I need to be writing my book. I know that everybody says theyre writing a book, but I really am. Its how I wanna make my living. Well, amongst other things. Not long ago, someone texted me and told me they missed me. Its nice, being missed. Sometimes I feel invisible, or like if I left, wouldnt leave a mark in anyones life. Its not a good feeling to have. I dont have dilussions of grandeur, but for the people who know me, I want to influence their lives in a good way. Maybe thats why I write. In hopes that when Im gone, my written words may be discovered, and I might be remembered. Life seems daunting, at times. I think its time for a change of scenery. My theory is that to get caught up in a routine is to live the same day more than once. If you lived one million days, but only one thousand were different, then you have only lived one thousand days. I want to live each day, not relive the same ones over and over again. Thats why its time go. Too much? Most people think Im nuts, but I dont feel I am. I just wanna live. Its getting late, and I need a glass of orange juice and a shower, but for those doubters who think my leaving talk is a bluff, watch this.......

No comments: