Saturday, August 19, 2006

In my life...
The other day, on my day off, I arranged my DVDs alphabetically. Im not organized. I was just bored. Thirty minutes of my life, wasted. Let me give you a jist of my daily routine. Maybe youll agree that I should get out of here: I awaken with about thirty minutes to get ready and leave for work, still tired. On my way to work, I pick up a slush to drink, since my AC doesnt work and its always a hundred degress in hell. I arrive barely on time to the job I hate, at which I spend the next nine hours thinking about death, and how Ive wasted so much time. After, I rush home to my crappy apartment to.....do nothing. When concious of my decaying and pathetic state, it becomes difficult, so I put aside thinking and often replace it with videogames. Occasionally, people join me. Either that, or Im online, learning about the world, which is depressing. I have trouble sleeping, so around four-ish Ill force myself into bed, and tell myself tomorrow will be more productive(ha!). Someone asked me what kind of job I wanted. I didnt have an answer. Company A is just like company B to me, the only difference is maybe more money would inspire one to work. The trouble is that money is not enough for me. My motivation for working is not getting fired and being able to pay my bills. But, my credit is messed up, I dont make much money, and I wish they would fire me, so whats my motivation? Why shouldnt I pick up and leave? Go to Spain, or New York? Ill tell you why; because Im afraid I will get there and it will be just like here. Same check to check. Same routine. Then what? The day I have nothing to dream of is the day I die. I need that "better place", even if it doesn't exist. What is a hero without a villian? What is the night without day? What is my life without a better life? And dont tell me about the afterlife: I am ready for that. My concern is the inbetween, the right now. What happens when my youth is gone? Do my dreams die young? Its no wonder why I put so much hope, and pressure, on my words. They are my children, and I can only hope that when I am long gone, they will remain.....-j

In the news......
The Lebannon situation appears to be settling down really this time. Finally, some good news about this exausting war....Was that judge really masturbating during court all this time? What a jerk.......That piece of chocolate looks nothing like the Virgin Mary. Now, that potatoe chip that looked like J-Lo, THAT was a miracle......A court rules against domestic spying. Freedom lovers, take the guns out of your liberal mouths, there is still hope for this country.......

No comments: