Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sayings.....
Are usually based on logic. Play with fire, and you get burned. I burned the roof of my mouth playing with matches. Lesson learned. So much to say, yet such a short memory. I dont imagine DMX reads this or any other blog, but I wish he did. Id tell him I was dissapointed with his interview in Vibe. Insulting J for wearing flipflops? Since when is anyone, thugs included, defined by the clothes they wear? The petty squabbling and negativity were far from the positive black role model he once was. Im sure I had more to say about it, but since I read the article like a week ago, and dont have the magazine with me, thatll do. Note this entry. Somebody write this down: I am the first(?) to predict that Lou Dobbs will run for office in the near future. Its in the cards, the stars are lined up, the tea leaves are circling, all that stuff. You heard it here first. Five costumes that would be great, but nobody will choose this Halloween; Three hole punch Jim, The changling assassin from StarWars Episode 2, Hugo Chavez, Janet Jacksons Boob, Comic Book guy from the Simpsons. Is it too early to think about that stuff? I think not. Its the closest holiday next to my birthday. I think Im gonna sleep in tomorrow. One of lifes simple pleasures. Gotta look for that new job. Perhaps waking up early to get a head start would be ideal(early bird catches the worm), but Id much rather perform my job search on the clock at my current job. Another one of lifes simple pleasures. Im not old(geeze, how much longer can I say that with confidence?), but I just remembered Romper Room for some reason. I used to watch it at like five thirty in the morning when I woke up for school. Random. Must be bedtime. Another random thing. I asked a guy for any spare turntables he might have, and he had spare turntables to give me. Im gonna own turtables. Scratch that off my LifeList(that list everyone should have of things to do before they die....guess it should be called DeathList then, huh?). You never know if you dont ask. Is that a saying? It should be. Im going to bed.....-j

No comments: