Friday, September 08, 2006

A minute ago.....
I went into a chat room. Dont ask me why. I hadnt been since high school, and that was because I was new to the area and didnt have any friends. It was a "Black" chatroom too. Apparently, they only difference between the races, is how they refer to lewd sex acts. White chat rooms usually refer to "cocks" and such, while black rooms prefer the term.....well you get me. My point is, the only thing in the chat rooms is "eat this", and "suck this", and "view my webcam". People be acting a fool. Why is the internet so nasty? I know people like the annonimity of being online, but I wonder sometimes: If everyone walked around in mask completely hiding their identity, would they act the same way? Im sure there wouldnt be as much arrogance in real life(even in a mask you can get your butt kicked), but would peoples behavior be so vile? I think one is more candid over the phone than would be in real life, because you dont act on things spoken. Maybe its the same thing online. Maybe people only talk that way, but would never actually behave the same: like joking about a dirty sanchez(if you have to ask, trust me: you dont wanna know). Do I do the same thing? I know on some level, I feel more candid on the phone, like the lack of eye to eye contact reminds me of one in a confession booth, but I only say things that I would say in real life. Oh yea! I remember why I exposed myself to that foolishness. I cant sleep. I meant to update this thing earlier, but I thought to myself, "Update with what?". Bush still acting a fool, the war rages on, crimes never cease to amaze me, but what would I be updating? My life? Well, Im still alive, and still ready to get outta here. Thats about it. My sister told me today I was the only one in the family free of drama. Ha! Then our family is a season of Jerry Springer. Drama is relative. I have been accused of being a bit dramatic at times. If my life was a book, would anyone read it? Would I? Geeze, maybe I am boring? Never one to back down from a dare, I guarantee that if I see tomorrow, it wont be like today was. No sir. Thats my motto anyway; You only live once....or, eh......Live each day...... I dont know. Something about everyday being different. Maybe I should put some clothes on and go somewhere right now.... nah. Its late, and I need to make myself sleepy. Dang insomnia. Ive been looking at other blogs. Some of them are amazing. Makes my little paragraph look like scripple on a napkin. Maybe I should spruce up my stuff. Maybe I should stop eating so late too. Neither are too likely to happen, so get used to text and softness around the middle. Any philanthropist wanna fund my trip to anywhere? Consider it research for my book, which I might possibly include you in the dedcation. I kid, I kid. I dont beg from no rich man. What is one to do when lacking creativity and sleepiness? Guess I'll go "lol" and "asl" someone named bigtatas68plus1. The adventures of me. Whats worse is its a direct violation of my motto, because thats the samething I was doing when I was fifteen. Man, what happened to me? Apparently nothing. Gimme another slice of pizza......

1 comment:

Bowds said...

Its normal to have thoughts of inadiquacy in tour blog, but I really like yours.

The format with mixed topics interests me and you see things that I don't because we're different people. Anyway, keep writing but only update when you feel it deserves being posted, remember, you write for yourself, so stick to your standards.

Dylan of Beyond The Bang