Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hoy....
Je Chereche un Homme. If you know what that means, good for you. I have no clue. I dont speak french, but the word "homme" looks like man for some reason. Its the song Im listening to right now. Id better make this quick; apparently I only have thirty seconds to call and order my CoreRythms exercise videos at this exclusive discount. I can learn to dance and melt away the pounds at the same time! A lotta bad stuff has been happening in the news lately. I was about to update the otherday, but didnt. I think it had something to do with outrage. Bush wanted to "reinterpret" the Geneva Conventions. That was the first and last paragraph I read of that story. Ah, Cheaters. Now here is some quality tv. A man in a bumblebee costume is being beat up by his girlfriend at a seven-eleven. How I do enjoy reality tv. Its the closest thing to some truth in the media. Look at all these commercials. All lies. No, a beautiful single woman is not waiting for me to call her so we can "hook up" via RedHotor LavaLife for $4.99 a minute. No, I cant make $10,000 in my first month using that guys easy real estate program. Music, which I love, is just as bad. Every rapper swears he is a thug who gives a kcuf about the law, not a family man who sweats just like the rest of us when they get pulled over. Every RnB singer swears the only thing in the world that matters is their love, not the war or family drama. And the news paper? A tool used for spin on events. They say "leftist deny raise for minimum wage", not "senators refuse bill that raises minimum wage by a buck, but gives rediculously high tax cuts to the richest of the rich, our buddies". No thank you. I'll stick to watching Flava of Love and Maury("You are not the father"). I wonder if I was lied to the other day? This guy at work comes up to me and says "I just got that BattleStar Gallactica soundtrack. Its really good." I didnt know how to react to that, so I kinda just stared at him, then he walked away. Its funny, but not funny. I was about to look up StarWars conventions, but not now. Stupid peer pressure. I lie too, tho. Later this week, Im gonna call in sick, even tho im not. See what you made me do, bush? Oh crap. I just realized I like Project Runway too. My poor manhood. Tomorrow, Im gonna buy a Leatherman Multi tool to keep the balance. Yea, and drink a beer. In the morning! No, wait. Thatll just make me a drunk. Maybe I should listen to less french music......-j

1 comment:

Bowds said...

Theres a real art to the way you write.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of reality t.v. too(I think theres a post right at the beggining of my blog), its especially nice to watch stupid people that aren't acting. However, as always, you made me think. Thanks!

Dylan