Monday, September 04, 2006

Its cold.....
In my apartment. It always is, cuz I sit right in front of the vents. Robe time. Mos Def was arrested for an impromptu performance outside of the MTV Awards, cited for disorderly conduct. The cops were Republicans. I dont say that as a Democrat either: I consider myself independant. I just know they were republicans. Picture this: Youre in New York, outside Radio City Music Hall. The VMA's just ended. Celebrities everywhere. Fans everywhere. Lights. Cameras. Its pretty hectic. Rowdy. Mos Def jumps on top of a truck and starts rapping. Unless youre within twenty feet, its probably too crazy to even hear. Now, in the midst of this chaos, do you think its at all odd he would be singled out for "disorderly conduct"? Not to me, since he was rapping "Katrina Claps", a song critisizing bush for the response to hurricane Katrina. I deduce that the cops were Repubicans. Elementary, my dear Watson. If you need to vent, Mos, hit me up. Its starting to rain. Im glad. Dont you hate when youre halfway through a drink before you realize the cup was dirty? Yesterday, someone asked me when the last time I cried was. I know, what an odd question. I couldnt remember, but whats weird to me is that I cried today. I cried when I read about those six kids who were killed in that fire. It was rough reading it, and my heart goes out to the family. The story said she was originally from Mexico, and that the lights had been off since like May. I swear if I hear any racist prick say anything about "illegal" or "poor", or anything I think is unsympathetic, we gont box. [gont- verb. org southern u.s - 1.going to 2. with intention to perform said act] I also wanna critisize the jerk at CNN who gave Andre Agassi a disrespectful goodbye by saying "he looked like what he was: and old man with a bad back trying to play tennis". Six time Grand Slam champions deserve more respect than that when leaving the game. Whatever the guys name is that wrote that mess needs to get a life, nerd. Stop being so critical. I can pretty much guarantee that guy doesnt have a girlfriend too. Whats that you ask? Do I have a girlfriend? Shut up. Thats different. I could have a girlfriend, but I choose to be single. (Dont let them see you cry, old man....) Its getting late, and Im thirsty. What going on in the news......-j

In the news....
NFL player Steve Foley was shot by an off duty cop. The whole situation seems pretty suspect to me, but since hes a cop, his story is considered the truth...... the crock hunter Steve Irwin was killed on expedition by a stingray. At least he went doing what he loved, I guess...... Ron "Mr Biggs" Iseley was arrested for what is being called "serial tax evasion". How did he get convicted and sentenced so fast, yet not one Enron exec has seen a jail cell?...... Madden 07 video game sales hit over $100 mil in its first week. Im not impressed, since they have a monopoly over NFL related games now. You suck EA. (unless you wanna hire me. in which case, I kid, I kid)....... I wonder what Asatta Shakur did with her day today. Hmm......-j

No comments: