Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Change is inevitable....
Deal with it. Most change, for me, is welcome. My wires got crossed at some point because unlike most who fear it, I embrace the unknown(sometimes literally via hugging strangers). But today, seeing change in action has made me sad, which isnt necessarily a bad thing. I mean, I think Im one of those people so jaded by the mundane that I enjoy feeling something, anything, no matter what form it comes. Its the closest Ill ever get to Tickle Me Emo("I cut myself so I can feel"). When I feel anything, I act as a catalyst to amplify whatever the current mode is, in appreciation to that rare sensation. Now I feel sad, so what do I do? What else, but play my playlist of sad songs and wish for more rain. Joni Mitchell, Damien Rice, Corinne Bailey Rae, Andre 3000, Mary J. Blige, and even Biggie Smalls(suicidal thoughts)- sing to me. Now my despair is so abject, it bleeds into public(semi, anyway) view. I hate it, and I love it. Its time for a roadtrip. Suggestions?

No comments: