Thursday, June 28, 2007

Angel
By some homeless guy...

God made the Heavens and then he made the earth
God made the sun and moon and all of the stars to
God made the flowers, just for the little birds
God sent the sides for the Bible to be made into words

Then God made all of the people, him, me, her and them
And he knows about all the good and knows about all the bad
He tells the moon when to hide and when for the sun to shine
He knows whats in your hearts, just like whats on your mind

He see's all of the people, he lisons to all of the kids
He looked around I'm sure, one time felling kind of blue
And said to himself, its time to make an Angel
So thats when he desided and then made you

1 comment:

Maca Silva said...

hi
well...sorry...i didn't want to ruin it...but it was a priject for my english class...and i musted write about the whole movie...
i'm chilean and my blog it's only a school proyect...but thank you for reading it...i thought that nobody but my class would read it...
(sorry about my bad english)=)
bye!

maka