Monday, October 16, 2006

Tonight.....
On NNC News at ten: Could you be killed instantly by this daily activity? Find out, tonight.... Teasers suck. Evil genius. The answer is yes to the following questions. No details.
1. Do I still have milk that expired in July?
2. Do I electively watch romantic comedies ?
3. Did G-dub lose the election?
4. Will I be a published author?
5. Am I a fool for a distant lesbian?
6. Is there a God?
Sometimes you gotta ask yourself the hard questions. A hard question is defined by answer difficulty. Sometimes you gotta seek the hard answers, because questions are easy. Some need more than a simple yes or no though. Whats the difference between a patriot and a terrorist? I hate writing that "t" word. Makes me feel like Ill be flagged or something. Stupid domestic spying. People need goals. Right now mine are simple. Travel, chill with my best friend, eat captain crunch or(and? hmm...) Life in my pjs while watching tv, learn Spanish, write a book. Its the sixteenth, got hallowee plans yet? I love this holiday. This all seems so hectic to me. I blame too much tv and a deterioration of attention span. two more, and Im out. Forget first aid kits, experts say the most important thing to keep in your car(in case of an accident) is a disposable camera for insurance pictures. That sums up whats wrong with our countrys mentality. Last thing: Register to vote and then vote. Now. That is all...-j

No comments: