Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hulking

I never formally acknowledged the changes I've been noticing. Formally, as in written. Partially because if anything is to be written, it will be during the day. My already greasy mind is too lucid for nighttime exposure, so some things have to wait until, lets say now & other early nows. Creative types seem to be going through violent transitions lately. Wilding out. Flexing. Hulking. It makes me wonder, when a flower explodes from a seed pod, is it an escape or was it forced out? The shell is destroyed, then the ground is broken at the surface. Actors, musicians, writers, everywhere, all have been shattering or rejected by their havens. Nobody said change was always going to be easy, and some have been rough transitions. I can think of three examples who decidedly abandoned their craft, & have now returned full circle. Is it an early spring? I did see birds flying north the other day, and my buds are growing. Seed what I'm saying? Others sensitive to such have agreed. So it was written.

No comments: