Friday, May 06, 2011

The Morning After...
the big premier. What did I learn during the film making process? More details, how to collaborate, how much I value my own opinion, and such. It's sort of like pushing  a toy boat out to sea. You're on your own now, kiddo. Meanwhile, the clock keeps ticking. It feels good to be unattached again. As a project nears completion, the possibilities of what it can be become narrows, until it just is what it is. My eyes are peeled for the next pile of clay. This documentary was important and satisfying work, but so is homework. I'm ready to play now. I enjoyed it, but the orgasm was fake. Too many rules, and regulations. I needs to be free now. Do you see how I  did that? Needs? Bad grammar, wide screen- panorama. Paranormal activity seen on the camera. The point is, I can do whatever I want again. That's cool...

No comments: